Sunday, February 17, 2013

CLARISONIC MIA 2

I found out about this while reading the column of Lucy Torres-Gomez in Philippine Star. According to her, she has been using it and she's happy with the result... So, I searched the net, checked youtube videos and found tons of reviews about it... And I decided that I have to get one for myself... Don't get me wrong, I don't have acne-prone skin, but my skin is uneven and when I look at the mirror, I'm beginning to see wrinkles. it's not that I'm afraid to get wrinkles but who doesn't want to delay them...I'm 35 years old and I feel that I have to do something about it while the lines are just staring to show... Another thing is,  I have to look something for my husband's skin care. He has a combination skin and he would have breakouts aside from the wrinkles which had been there for i dont-know-when...That's what made me decide also to get clarisonic, you can share it but not THE BRUSH. You have to get one for yourself and another brush for your other half... Maybe, after trying it and see that it's really effective, that's the time, il get one for my hubby, hahaha...

Problem is, I don't know where to get clarisonic in the Philippines, I'm not sure if Rustan's has it... To make the long story short, I ordered it online... It's quite expensive, cost me around Php9,000 ++ (shipping included)... But when I think about it, I guess it's much cheaper than going to a derma for regular facials and treatments... And it will be used by my husband as well.

I've been using it for three days now... On the first use, you can  feel the difference already, the skin feels squeaky clean.... My husband likes it  especially that it just takes 1 minute to use it. it has a timer that lets you know when to go to the next area of your face...Thing is, I think it's working more to my husband's skin... The following day, I started to saw pimples on my forehead and nose area.. I read some reviews that when this happens, lessen the frequency of use... Il try using it once a day for a week, if the pimples don't disappear,   I guess, i just have to stop it and settle for my usual routine and buy a good anti-aging cream...

Anyway, my husband's skin is really improving... I can see difference already ... I guess, it depends really on the individual's skin...

Il keep you posted...







No comments:

Post a Comment