Tuesday, February 19, 2013

PALMER'S SKIN THERAPY OIL

I've been using this product for a year now. So far, i like what it does to my skin. I tried using it on my husband's face but the following morning, his face had red patches. He was so embarrassed to go to the office...But he did anyway...lol...I use Palmer's Therapy Oil before I go to bed...by the time, I wake up, my skin feels smooth... It also keeps the redness when I have acne breakouts... As I mentioned in my previous post, I had breakouts when i first use the clarisonic... So, after using it, I put Palmers on, and the pimples disappear in no time...Love, love, love this product..( on my skin... My husband's skin reacted differently..). It also claims in restoring skin's elasticity and in improving the appearance of aging skin and even scars... A 60 ml goes a long way and costs around PhP 400.00++. I bought mine in Landmark, Makati but it's also available in SM Department Stores and Watson's..

No comments:

Post a Comment